Digital Bifocal RS28/40 lenses are using a compensated full back-side lens design, based on Digital Ray-Path® technology. It is manufactured with two different viewing areas, the top of the lens for distance vision, and the curved segment at the bottom for reading, providing wide fields of clear vision for both zones. As there is no power progression, wearers will clearly notice the ‘jump’ between the two optical zones. However, the distinct advantage of no power progression is that there are no lateral lobes of unwanted astigmatism. Wearers benefit from comfortable vision and no distortion or swim effect.
- Fully personalized digital bifocal lens
- Large distance vision and curved segment at the bottom for reading
- Wide fields of clear vision
- No lateral lobes of unwanted astigmatism
- No distortion or swim effect
- High precision thanks to Digital Ray-Path® technology
- Variable inset and thickness reduction